NEET (UG) Admission Process 2019
NEET Counselling 2019: Admission will be done through All India Quota Counselling and State quota Counselling.
- 15% of the seats come under the All India Quota.
- Colleges can fill the 85% of their seats through state counselling.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s NEET Score, Rank, colleges chosen during online counselling and cutoff.
- If any seats remain vacant after the two rounds of All India Quota Counselling, they will be transferred into State Quota.
NEET Counselling & Seat Allotment 2019
- Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will declare the number of available seats before each round of NEET Counselling.
- The counselling is expected to begin in the month of July 2019.
- Centralized counselling for 15% All India Quota will be conducted by MCC in 2 rounds.
- The state quota admissions will be carried out by respective state counselling authorities.