Electrochemistry Short notes for CBSE Exams Class 12. You can download PDF file from below Link:
Electrochemistry: It is the study of the production of electricity from the energy released during spontaneous chemical reactions and the use of electrical energy to bring about non-spontaneous chemical transformations.
Differences between the electrochemical cell and the electrolytic cell:
Conductance in electrolytic solutions:
Some commercial cells:
Primary cells: Cells once exhausted cannot be used again e.g., dry cell and mercury cell.
Secondary cells: Rechargeable cell which can be used again and again e.g., nickel-cadmium cell and lead Storage battery.
Fuel cells: Cells that can convert the energy of combustion of fuels such as H2, CO, CH4, etc. into electrical energy e.g., H2 – O2 fuel cell.
Electrochemistry Study Metrial
Please click on download link for download study material PDF file.
Electrochemistry MCQs (NEET)
Please click on download link for download MCQ for NEET PDF file.
Electrochemistry MCQs (JEE Main)
Please click on download link for download MCQ for JEE Main PDF file.
- Lithium Element || How Lithium Ion Batteries Work || Use of Lithium
- What Helium is Used for || Helium Isotopes || How is Helium Made
- Uranium Uses || What is Uranium Used for || How is Uranium Formed
- Platinum alloys || What Platinum is Used for || Platinum Chemical Properties
- Ether Uses || Why Ether is Insoluble in Water || How Ether is Formed
- Magnesium Benefits || Why Magnesium is so Good for You and Properties